Thursday, May 14, 2015

Hello, America!

Well. It's certainly been a while...my last trip to the States was in July and early August 2013.

But.

Here I am! Hullo, America. How you been? (Other than all of the depressing stuff I've seen on the news...)

I'm in the country for a few conferences and a wedding, and frolicking around my various old cities to catch up with mates of yesteryear.

One of yesterday's highlights was lunch at my favourite East Lansing restaurant, Thai Princess, with the GenCen crew:


I also snuck in catch-ups with several old faculty and staff mentors, a dinner with my grandparents at Olive Garden, and an excessively nostalgic walk into campus. As well as a reactivation of my American credit card...so now I'll need to go spend some money, clearly! I'm off today for wedding shopping with the maid of honor and another bridesmaid. Time for presents and dress accessories...

No comments:

Post a Comment